High Temperature Capacitive Tank Fuel Level Sensor With Display
|Electrical Connection||Wires Or Customized Plug||Sealing Gasket||NBR/Viton|
|Pressure Port||SS304||Working Temperature||-35~+70℃|
|Explosion Proof||EXd II CT5||Probe Size||φ16mm|
Capacitive Tank Level Sensor With Display,
SS304 Capacitive Tank Level Sensor,
EXd II CT5 Capacitive Fuel Level Sensor
Easy installation and maintance - For large vehicles, there is a standard size integrated structure, no need to change the oil and circuit interface, directly replace the installation.
Special for high temperation application - Allowing media temperatures of up to 300°C.
Easy operation and suitable for many kinds of liquid measurement - For the calibration of different media, only two key "zero" and "full span" canbe easily achieved.
1. Precise linear and temperature compensation
2. Support local ZERO and SPAN calibration
3. Surge, over-current and polarity resistant design
4. Max 300 Degree C High Temp Liquid level measurement
5. Up to 0.01mm resolution,Min 7mm Bottom blind Zone
6. Simple installation without any settings
7. Sensitivity and hysteresis fluently adjustable
8. Applicable for various non-conductive liquids
SPT61 Fuel Tank Level Sensor is widely used in suitable for harsh environments and various measuring medium, such as oil, fuels, or other media compatible with 316 stainless steel, And are highly praised by consumers.
* Fuel / Oil /Diesel/Gasoline
* Non-conductive liquid
* Water tanks and reservoirs
* Underground fuel tank
* Auto, Truck fuel storage
* Rooter, railway engine
* Sealed Pressure tank