RoHS RS485 Magnetostrictive Water Level Transmitter
|Liquid Temperature||-25℃-150℃||Power Supply||DC24V|
|Temperature Measurement||-25℃-70℃||Thermal Error||±0.5℃|
Magnetostrictive Water Level Transmitter,
RS485 Water Level Transmitter,
RoHS Water Level Transmitter
SCZ21 Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Transmitter
• Safe and reliable, stable operation
• Large measuring range and high precision
• Liquid level and boundary level measurement
• Anti-static, anti-surge, anti-interference and electromagnetic compatibility design
• The pressure-bearing pipe design of the high-pressure vessel does not require pressure relief for maintenance
• It can be used in dangerous places such as Viscous medium, corrosive, toxic, flammable and explosive
Range: 0-6000mm (hard rod)/0-25000mm (soft rod)
Environment temperature: -25℃-70℃
Liquid temperature: -25℃-150℃
Process interface: M27*2
Power supply: DC24V
Output signal: 4-20mA, two-wire system/three-wire
Temperature measurement: -25℃-70℃
Thermal error: ±0.5℃
Communication: RS-485, RS-232, Modbus, Hart and other protocols, can be equipped with CAN bus or customized.
The magnetostrictive level transmitter has two installation forms to meet user needs, including: top-mounted and side-mounted.
Mounted Magnetostrictive liquid level meter Magnetostrictive level transmitter
Applications Magnetostrictive liquid level meter Magnetostrictive level transmitter
1. Strict testing to assure high quality, every product will go through vibration test, Low and high temperature test, electromagnetic interference regulatory test, endurance test, and explosion proof test.
2. Strong production capacity, excellent sales & after-sales service.