RS485 Soft Rod Anti Surge Magnetostrictive Level Meter
|Liquid Temperature||-25℃-150℃||Power Supply||DC24V|
|Temperature Measurement||-25℃-70℃||Thermal Error||±0.5℃|
Anti Surge Magnetostrictive Level Meter,
RS485 Magnetostrictive Level Meter,
25000mm Magnetostrictive Level Meter
SCZ21 Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Transmitter
• Safe and reliable, stable operation
• Large measuring range and high precision
• Liquid level and boundary level measurement
• Anti-static, anti-surge, anti-interference and electromagnetic compatibility design
• The pressure-bearing pipe design of the high-pressure vessel does not require pressure relief for maintenance
• It can be used in dangerous places such as Viscous medium, corrosive, toxic, flammable and explosive
Magnetostrictive liquid level gauge / transmitter is a new generation of high precision liquid level gauge developed by magnetostrictive principle. It has the characteristics of high precision, high reliability, long life, high stability, exquisite structure, strong environmental adaptability and convenient installation. Compared with other principle liquid level meters, it has obvious advantages. Can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other tanks, pools, tanks of liquid level monitoring, measurement and control.
Range: 0-6000mm (hard rod)/0-25000mm (soft rod)
Environment temperature: -25℃-70℃
Liquid temperature: -25℃-150℃
Process interface: M27*2
Power supply: DC24V
Output signal: 4-20mA, two-wire system/three-wire
Temperature measurement: -25℃-70℃
Thermal error: ±0.5℃
Communication: RS-485, RS-232, Modbus, Hart and other protocols, can be equipped with CAN bus or customized.
The magnetostrictive level transmitter has two installation forms to meet user needs, including: top-mounted and side-mounted.