Industrial Pressure Transmitter
Low Cost Pressure Transmitter
Piezoresistive Differential Pressure Transmitter
Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor
Liquid Level Transmitter
Capacitive Fuel Level Sensor
Thin Film Pressure Sensor
Infrared Temperature Transmitter
Digital Pressure Gauge
Digital Flow Switch
Magnetostrictive Liquid Level Transmitter
Industrial Vibration Sensor
Liquid Leakage Sensor
Submersible Level Transmitter
Magnetostrictive Displacement Sensor
IP65 Piezoresistive Differiential Pressure
|Accuracy||±1%FS||Stability||≤0.5%FS / Year|
|Application Temp.||-20～80℃||Power Supply||12-32VDC|
|Pressure Range||0-100kPa||Output Signal||4-20mA / RS485|
IP65 20mA capacitive fluid level sensor,
IP65 piezoresistive pressure sensor,
20mA industrial Pressure Transmitter
Low Pressure (differential) Transmitter
·Industrial protection grade;
·Fully stainless steel structure;
·4-20mA, RS485, 0-5V/10V output;
The differential pressure transmitter uses full digital smart board card, equipped with SMi full digital import chip. With high stability, dynamic measurement performance , etc. Configure high-performance microprocessor to correct for sensor nonlinearity and temperature drift, Accurate digital data transfer, field device diagnostics, remote two-way communication, etc. This transmitter has a variety of ranges to fits the needs of various of users.Widely used in metallurgy, machinery, petroleum, chemical, power stations, light industry, food, environmental protection, national defense and scientific research in various fields.
|Output Signal||4-20mA / RS485|
|Stability||≤0.5%FS / Year|
The differential pressure transmitter has two air intakes, one high-pressure air intake, marked "H" and a low-pressure air intake marked "L". During the installation process, air leakage is not allowed, and the presence of air leakage will reduce the accuracy of the measurement.
1. The differential pressure transmitter is small size and light weight, it can be installed directly on the measuring point when installation, pay attention to check the sealing of the pressure interface to prevent the measurement accuracy from being affected by air leakage.
2. The transmitter can enter the working state by connecting the wires as required. When measurement accuracy requirements are high, the meter should be powered on for half an hour before entering the working state.
1. Normal use of the transmitter requires no maintenance
2. Transmitter calibration method: When the pressure is zero, first adjust the zero point, then make the pressure to the full range, verify the full scale, and repeat until the standard is reached.
3. The regular calibration of the instrument should be operated by professionals to avoid damage.
4. The instrument should be storage at 10-30℃ and the humidity at 30-80% with a clean environment when you not use it.