Shockproof 100MPa 0.5%FS Digital Pressure Gauge
|Displayer||LCD||Media Compatibility||Liquid Or Gas Compatible With Stainless Steel|
|Relative Humidity||≤80%||Interface Material||Stainless Steel|
Shockproof precision digital pressure gauge,
100MPa 0.5%FS digital pressure gauge with output,
Shockproof digital high pressure gauge
SPT28 Digital Pressure Gauge
• Large-screen LCD display, high resolution
• Peak hold function, record the maximum pressure during
• Pressure percentage dynamic display, (progress bar display)
• Five engineering units to choose: psi, bar, kpa, kg /c㎡ Mpa
• Choose 1 ~ 15min automatic shutdown function.
• Lower power consumption, work in power-saving mode for more than 2 years, working continuously for 2000 hours.
• Parameter correction function, on-site instrument zero, error correction.
• Range up and down limit
• Sampling rate: 4 times / second
• Suitable for pressure measurement of various gas liquids compatible with stainless steel
SPT28 series of digital pressure gauge for the whole electronic structure, battery-powered, on-site installation is simple. It uses high precision piezoresistive pressure sensor, low temperature drift amplifier amplification processing, and high-precision A / D converter. After signal is converted into digital signal, The LCD display shows the actual pressure value.
The intelligent digital pressure gauge is very flexible, easy to operate, battery supply, safe and reliable. Widely used in hydropower, water, petroleum, chemical, mechanical, hydraulic and other industries which need pressure local display .
|Battery Voltage||9V DC|
|Interface Material||stainless steel|
|Media Compatibility||liquid or gas compatible with stainless steel|
The SPT28 can be mounted directly on the hydraulic line via a pressure fitting (M20 * 1.5) (other sizes available on order). In critical applications such as severe vibrations or shocks, pressure fittings can be mechanically decoupled via miniature hoses.
NOTE: Vertical installation must be carried out when the range is less than 100 kPa.
1. Measurement status:
• On, off: short press "ON / OFF" button
• unit switch: long press "ON / OFF"
• Peak Clear: Short press "ZERO" key
• Clear display: press "ZERO" key(Note: This function is only used under no pressure)
2. Setting Status:
• "ZERO" key: short press to modify the current flashing digit value or down menu, long press to move the flashing digit position
• "ON / OFF" key: Short press to change the current parameter value (the highest digit blinks) or confirm the current modification parameter value (the value stops blinking)
3. Parameter setting:
• "Locd": password input menu, enter the password "1000"
• "offt": automatic shutdown time menu, set the range of "00 ~ 15" minutes, "00" for continuous work
• "bclt": backlight open time menu, setting range "00 ~ 15" minutes, "00" to turn off the backlight
• "End-": exit the menu, set the value "0 ~ 1" "0" to exit without saving the setting parameters, "1" to exit the setting parameters
4. Setting method:
1. Press "ZERO" and "ON / OFF" at the same time, and when "LOCK" is displayed on the secondary screen, input "1000" and press "ON / OFF" to confirm, enter parameter setting status
2. Short press "ZERO" to select the menu to be modified
3. Press the "ON / OFF" key briefly to allow modification of the parameters
4. Short press the "ON / OFF" button to confirm the change
5. Short press "ZERO" to select "End-" menu
1. Please pay attention to protect sensor diaphragm to avoid damaging the sensor or affecting the performance.
2. Please make sure the measured media shall be compatible with the contacting material.
3. If users have special requirement, please contact us freely.